RESOURCES and Facilities
Our facilities at a glance
24 classrooms with computers, audio, video and internet facilities
6 modern computer labs
3 convertible restaurants/ballrooms
Interactive learning center
which includes simulation labs and rooms for hospitality training
6 training kitchens & 1 bulk kitchen
1 new, modern library
OTC is located in a prime location in Seeb, Muscat with a total area of 38,929 square meters and a built up area of 9,159 square meters.
The College’s facilities reflect its commitment to training students for careers in tourism and hospitality; not only do students have access to some of the most advanced facilities, but the college continually invests in new equipment to ensure that the college remains on the cutting edge of technology. By learning using industry-standard equipment, students gain valuable professional techniques that make them highly employable.
There are 2 main teaching blocks: the main building accommodates the Diploma and Bachelor programme, the faculty and administrative offices while the second block accommodates the Foundation programme and the teaching faculty.
In addition to 24 class rooms, the facilities include 6 computer labs, 3 ballrooms, multi-purpose hall, the Interactive Learning centre which includes simulation labs and rooms for Hospitality Training, 3 training kitchens, 1 bulk kitchen, storage rooms and the library.
The college provides off campus accommodation and transportation services to all students at moderate fees.
You will stay in a self-catered, shared flat. Our halls of residence gives all students the opportunity to live as part of the student community and to establish new friendships. We have seperate halls of residence for female and male students.
For more information or registration please call our Student Affairs Department.
Hostel: OMR 250 per year* Transportation: to / from hostel OMR 140 per year*
* Subject to change. For further information call Student Affairs Department Tel: (+968) 245123 - 03 / - 04/ -05
It Gives Access to:
- More than 5911 books and a large collection of Tourism & Hospitality Management books, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, language books, Oman collection and Tourism magazines
- Touch screens for searching books (OPAC - online public access catalogue)
- Self-borrowing machines
- EBSCO & EMERALD online databases.
- Colored/black-white printing & photocopy service
- A search and work area with 63 new computers
- Private researchers' rooms
- A computer lab for assignments or printing out documents
- One training & one conference room for meetings and presentations
- A lounge area with sofas, magazines and a TV screen to watch the latest news
- High speed wifi & internet connectivity
... and so much more